Simply put, our fully managed website solutions are the absolute best and least expensive way for small businesses in New England to get found online. Our fully managed websites include SEO and are designed for small businesses in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. They are built using a search engine optimized framework that offers a low-cost solution to develop, launch, and maintain high quality fully managed websites for small businesses. Some of the industries we proudly serve include financial services, insurance, legal, construction, real estate, healthcare, food and beverage, and manufacturing. From home builders, remodelers, and maintenance professionals, to small law firms and solo attorneys, financial advisors, medical professionals, sole proprietors, solopreneurs, and sales professionals, New England Web Services provides best-in-class fully managed website solutions for small businesses of all types and from all industries.
Today, more than ever before, small businesses throughout New England face many challenges and mounting competition on a near-daily basis. It is vital for the survival of small businesses to be more proactive with their web presence in order to maintain their online competitiveness. Our fully managed website solutions are designed and optimized to help you attract and reach more clients and customers online and to stand out from your competitors. Our Elite Plan (see below) is designed for maximum online exposure and website traffic. The personalized attention we will give you and the scope of the SEO activities we will perform throughout each month on your fully managed website will ensure that you stand out from your competitors in the major search engines (Google and Bing).
The COVID-19 pandemic brought more people online, and those who were already online learned how to use the internet more effectively to search and look up businesses. If your small business does not have a strong web presence, or worse, does not have a web presence at all, it simply won't survive in this day and age.
Contact us today to learn more about our best-in-class fully managed websites for small businesses in CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, and VT. We are based in Connecticut and proudly serve small businesses throughout New England. Be sure to view our pricing below.
We develop, host, maintain, and promote fully managed websites for small businesses throughout New England free of charge for the first month of service. There are no development costs, no upfront or setup costs, and no hidden fees.
Our fully managed website plans outlined below are cost-effective and unmatched in our industry. To get started, simply email us via the contact form below or call us at (860) 249-1341 Monday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST.
Small business website with up to 3 pages and up to 1 hour of SEO activity per month.
FIRST MONTH FREE
Small business website with up to 5 pages and up to 2 hours of SEO activity per month.
FIRST MONTH FREE
Small business website with up to 8 pages and up to 3 hours of SEO activity per month.
FIRST MONTH FREE
1. 12-month subscription required after the first month of free service and will automatically be billed to your credit card monthly. State tax applies. Secure payments provided by PayPal.
2. Website content (documents, files, and photos) provided by client. We provide client consultations to ensure we have everything we need to develop an effective fully managed website for your small business. Our fully managed website solutions are designed for small businesses throughout New England. Client login not available in our fully managed website solutions. 3-5 business-day turnaround to develop and launch fully managed websites.
3. Business blog page and content publishing platform provided by ViewMoreInfo.com. Your business blog page gives you the ability and option to self-publish content and information such as announcements, blog and news articles, letters, messages, and press releases. Client login available.
4. Does not rollover or accumulate. Resets each month. The cost for additional client-requested website updates beyond what’s already included in our subscription plans is $39 per minor update request.
5. Professionally written, SEO optimized blog posts excluded from one-month free trial. After the one-month free trial, and with your 12-month subscription, we'll be happy to professionally write and publish your short blog posts for you upon request for a low investment of only $49 each after discount plus applicable tax. Don't have the time to write your blog posts? Let us professionally write and publish short blog posts for you.
6. Our e-Letters publishing platform is a modern and unique way for you to publish and share your sales letters with your digital audience via email and on social media. Simply send us your sales letter in .doc, .docx, .odt, .wpd, or .pdf format. The one-month free trial includes up to four sales-letter-to-e-Letter conversions (one per week) at no cost. After the one-month free trial, and with your 12-month subscription, we will digitally convert and publish your sales letters (up to 2 pages in length) upon request for a low investment of only $49 each after discount plus applicable tax.
Combine e-Letters with direct mail postcards for an even bigger competitive advantage. Simply utilize postcards in your marketing campaigns with eye-catching headlines that direct your prospective clients and customers to the unique website address assigned to each e-Letter.
The following is a sampling of our fully managed website portfolio.
New England Web Services
41 Crossroads Plaza, #200
West Hartford, CT 06117
Phone: (860) 249-1341
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
(By Appointment Only)
Monday through Sunday
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST